Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wollybooger...

So when we (my sis and me) were little on Saturday mornings while lazily laying in mom and dad's bed watching tv our family did this thing called wollyboogering. You basically count to 3 and tickle the heck out of the other person until they can't take it anymore. Anyways, maybe our fam was a little crazy when we were younger. I don't know. We (W, W, and me) have begun this tradition. SO....this morning while we were counting to 3...Let me dialogue it to you.

W and me: 1...
Werner: STOP...
Us: 2...
W: HUSH...DON"T
Us: 3...
W: NNOOOOOOO...
Us: WOLLYBOOGER...

Anyways there was laughter. BUT, it has me wondering. Does he get told hush alot at daycare? Are there other things to come? (Oh, I know there are) Should I be worried about this? Maybe it's just the mom in me.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha that is absolutely precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! We will definitely have to do a little of this to him when he comes to stay. :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete