Thursday, April 1, 2010

Say a little prayer...

That He will comfort my heart from looking at the future and calmness to not worry about the next couple of days. Things will go how He has planned. I sit and listen to His love and plans, yet want to know every minute detail of what is in the plan. I need to just sit and not worry. He will reveal it to me when I need to know.

This is my prayer for the week: Father may I be silent yet willing to listen. May I be a companion to Wyatt and may we both be willing to take this as it comes. Steady our hearts on you. May we remember that we are blessed beyond anything at any point in our lives. This is comfort enough. May laughter and fun be abundant in the next few days to come. Amen.

I normally don't use this blog as a means for prayer request, but I do this week as we, as a family, see what is to come.

1 comment:

  1. Does he have an interview somewhere? What's going on?

    ReplyDelete