Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This past weekend

Okay, so this wasn't last weekend, but the weekend before. Yes w tongue is up in the bottle. I couldn't resist. I had to have a Dublin Dr. Pepper after a day of antiquing it with mom.


W. Loves. Horses. Can you tell? We don't get to see hubby's family that often, but when we do we make the most of it. We did a little horseback riding, a little laughing, a little good eating, and a little drinking. (My absolute handsdown favorite wine is made from a winery in Mason called Sandstone Cellars. http://sandstonecellarswinery.com) It's the V (#5). We always have to go get some. This time we got two bottles. I'm happy. It's always good to see his family. Oh yeah, W and W also helped move cattle. Both boys loved it. It's fun to watch W when he goes back home and is working on the ranch. I know he misses it.

2 comments: