Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today has been good...

in so many ways.

  1. I got a raise!! (Praise to God on this one. Been praying about this. I know that money should not matter but with a little one at home every little bit helps.)
  2. I got complimented on what a good job I have done in this position. (Compliments are few and far between in my position)
  3. I got to hang out with big W during my lunch.
  4. It's a beautiful spring day in Texas.
  5. I have the love of so many wonderful people in my life.
  6. Relying on Him is wonderful. He does provide when we least expect it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You've always been a hard worker at your jobs. Pulling weeds... that's another story. ;)

    Sounds like things are looking good for both of you on the job front lately. You both deserve it!

    ReplyDelete