Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Is one of my favorite holidays. Jesus' resurrection. New Life. Alleluia's. Everything about it I just love. As we grew up my mom would always give us our favorite candy and a little something else in our baskets. I remember this even coming home from college and as I grew older it became just candy. Now W has my basket (where mom found the camo ribbon I have no idea). This is very special to me because this is the only basket that I can ever remember having. Now to the weekend details...

Thurs: W had Easter Egg Hunt at daycare. Sat: Mimi, Papa, and I all took W to the Easter Egg Hunt at the PAC where they live. WOW! There were eggs everywhere. We asked how many and they said "Oh, about 2,000." Pictures to follow at later date. Then we just messed around at their house. Then W got his Easter gift from M and P. Wheelbarrow, whirlygig, Reese's Pieces, and the big hit was the bubbles. All gifts were loved by all. That evening we proceeded to dye eggs, but not before W stuck his whole hand in the blue dye. It was great. OHHO! and W shaking his hand everywhere trying to get it off. He loved dyeing eggs and seeing how they would come out a differet color. Sun: Wonderful church service with M and P. W looked like a stud muffin in his Easter outfit. That afternoon P hid the dyed eggs and W found them. What a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. sounds just great! reading this makes me not be able to wait to hang out with werner again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had a good weekend. Wish I could have been there for the fun! Also, congrats on Wyatt's new job!

    ReplyDelete