Monday, March 22, 2010

It's how we roll

Little W and I had a fab weekend together. Friday night was filled with filet mignon and homemade mac-n-chz making. We both throughly enjoyed both...the making and eating that is. Werner loves to help cook. So that is what most of the weekend was filled with. Saturday morning was waffles with "berries" and "nanas" (Yes, my child ate a whole container of starwberries over the course of the day. I told him he needed to lay off them, but it kept him wanting more. And what am I as a mother to do.) After some mid-morning playing we made Rice Krispie treats. Then nap time happened. Errands (to go buy the arts and crafts tray that W sat on Friday night and broke). Lunch with big W. Home to work on some coloring and glueing and arts and crafting. Tickling and laughing. Made chicken and dumplings. Ate c and d. Played. I am so glad that W and I had this weekend. There was way more tickling and laughing going on than should be allowed by the law. Anyways, it was fab.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you two had such a good time! This weather is perfect to be outside, too!

    ReplyDelete